|App Name||GODZILLA BATTLE LINE v1.4.7|
|Get it On|
|Update||December 22, 2021|
|Rating||4.4 ( 20924 )|
All the popular monsters and weapons from the Godzilla series are ready for battle!!
Build your own team of the strongest monsters and fight against players from all over the world in real time.
Get ready for fun but intense 3 minute battles!
Plan your strategy and send your monsters into battle!
Each monster will think and act on its own. When they approach the other player’s monsters, the fight begins.
If your monsters defeat the other player’s lead monster, victory is yours!
Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah, and all your favorite monsters are ready for battle!
Choose your monsters and weapons, and build the ultimate team!
The key to victory lies in the monsters and weapons you have on your side.
Discovering and Upgrading Monsters:
Win battles to acquire maps of Monster Island.
Explore the maps and discover new monsters!
If you find a monster you already have, use it to upgrade your monsters!
Cities all across the world become the stage for the ultimate monster showdown.
How your monsters interact with the unique features of each terrain will decide the winner!
Aim for first place in the monthly ranked matches.
Get special rewards based on your ranking!
Featured Monsters and Weapons:
– Godzilla, “Godzilla vs. Biollante” (1989)
– King Ghidorah, “Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah” (1991)
– Rodan, “Ghidorah, the Three-headed Monster” (1964)
– Mothra, “Godzilla vs. Mothra” (1992)
– Anguirus, “Godzilla Raids Again” (1955)
– Mechagodzilla, “Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II” (1993)
– Biollante, “Godzilla vs. Biollante” (1989)
– Moguera, “The Mysterians” (1957)
– MBAW-93 (Type-93 Self-Propelled Antiaircraft Maser Gun), “Godzilla vs. Mothra” (1992)
– Unmanned train bombs, “SHIN GODZILLA” (2016)
…and more to come.
Stay alert for incoming destruction!
・Implementation of new units.
・Introduced Battle History.
・Fixed screen flickers in battle stages.
・Made other minor fixes.
– Minor bug fixes
– Minor improvements and text changes
Copyright© 2022 Apkprotocol