|App Name||Jigsaw Puzzles Halloween Game for Kids v28.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4 ( 649 )|
If your kids and toddlers like jigsaw puzzles, they will LOVE this Halloween Puzzle game!
With 24 different jigsaw puzzles, featuring colorful pictures of of spooky skeletons, creepy graveyards, scary pumpkins, and more, your kids will be sure to have a great holiday!
Halloween Puzzle works almost like real jigsaw puzzle game for kids and toddlers. Once you pick a piece it stays on the board even if you place it incorrectly, and you can nudge pieces around until it snaps to the right slot.
Each relaxing puzzle features a different beautiful scene drawn by a professional cartoon artist, and a unique reward when the jigsaw puzzle is completed. Scenes in this Halloween jigsaw puzzle game include things like spooky ghosts, creepy monsters, and mysterious castles, and the puzzles have unique rewards to pop!
You can choose whether to use 6, 9, 12, 16, 30, 56 or 72 pieces, adjusting the difficulty to your child’s skill level.
The game includes 3 additional free puzzle collections to download! Choose between:
– Puzzle Collection 1, a beautiful mixed collection of images
– Puzzle Collection 2, another mix of fun images
– Christmas puzzles, a mix with Santa Claus, snowmen and other classic Xmas game images.
• 80+ different kids jigsaw puzzles with gorgeous HD graphics
• Unique rewards for each puzzle
• Play with 6, 9, 12, 16, 30, 56 or 72 pieces – easy for toddlers, more difficult for older children
• Natural jigsaw puzzle dynamics
• Intuitive navigation
• Child-safe in-app purchase
• Downloadable puzzle packs including Christmas
For more fun check out our other cool, fun and educational kids games for babies, toddlers, boys and girls!
• Contains a link to our Facebook page
• Uses anonymous data collection tools
• Contains one in-app purchase for the full version
Music: “Sneaky Snitch”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
– Minor bug fixes
– Minor improvements and text changes
Copyright© 2022 Apkprotocol