|App Name||Ringleader RTS v|
|Get it On|
|Update||Jul 18, 2022|
Real time strategy (RTS) according to all the classic laws of the genre on Android. There is the extraction of resources, the construction of buildings, the production of troops and military equipment, which are controlled in real time.
“After a nuclear war, humanity was divided due to the artificial intelligence they created, which went mad and decided to exterminate them. Split into two groups, people are going to fight back in order to survive”
The first faction is the Legion. The remnants of the government, led by Suzaku Ramilia, decided to create a new state – New Earth Community, or NEC. Now the whole planet had to be together. The Legion is a military organization that operates under the wing of NEC.
The second faction is the Commune. People who survived without the help of the government and those who doubted the good intentions of the NEC decided to organize their own group, which operates without rules and a supreme leader. The only thing that governs them is a council of 12 elders from different communities.
The third faction is the Involute. Artificial Intelligence that saved humanity from extinction after a nuclear disaster. After unforeseen circumstances, Involute became mad and decided to exterminate the people for their total mistake in starting a nuclear war.
• Three different factions with their economy, construction method and units
• Over 45+ unique land, air, and sea fully balanced units, where each has its own antipode
• Very user-friendly construction interface and control
• Full story with two campaigns for each side with 20+ missions
• A variety of combat units and tactical options allow you to invent different strategies to achieve victory
• Superweapons such as nuclear missile, napalm bombardment, portal, proton cannon and electrical discharge
• Skirmish and Defense modes in which you can fight against AI
• Fully scales from phones to large screen tablets
– Minor bug fixes
– Minor improvements and text changes
Copyright© 2022 Apkprotocol